**This is a purchase of 50 Face Masks when the Quantity is set to 1**
With many states, counties, and cities requiring people to wear masks in public, and the CDC’s recommendation that we all do so whenever possible, people are wondering what is the most effective type of mask they can wear to prevent spreading illness to others. Look no further! While home-made masks are better than nothing, our real 3-ply face mask blocks up to 3 times as many particles.
Our masks are made of 3 layers: one layer of non-woven fabric, plus two filtering layers. While there are no personal use masks on the market that can 100% prevent escape of all particulates, the reduction in particulates will help you to protect your community when you can’t avoid going out in public.
Our masks are very breathable, comfortable to wear, a nice blue-green color, and include a soft, moldable metal nose piece that helps to secure the mask (and prevent foggy glasses as much as possible!) and comfortable elastic bands that go over each ear. Best of all, because it’s a pack of 50 masks, you can follow recommendations to dispose of them after each use and not run out. Do your part to keep your community healthy and mask up!
Note: marking “Quantity: 1” will get you 50 masks (don’t order 50! That’s 2500 masks! Save some for others!).
- Clean hands with alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer or Soap and Water before putting on face.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Squeeze the metal band across your nose bridge to tighten the fit.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer or Soap and Water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer or soap and water.