This particular until carries a faster particle rate as our Signature Nebulizer and includes a shelf compartment built right into the compressor. As always, includes 2 masks (1 adult, 1 child) and alternate mouthpiece, solutions cup, tubing, carrying case and of course, 20 filters.
Our team at Blue Echo Care wants the best for you and your family. That’s why we developed the easiest to use, most versatile and travel compatible Cool Mist Compressor on the market!
Operated with a single button, The Blue Echo Care Cool Mist Compressor is built with a portable design meant for use at home, travel or school!
Filters should be changed every time before usage to ensure that bacteria doesn’t grow in the Compressor. That’s why Blue Echo Care is the ONLY Cool Mist System to include 20 Filters!
How to USE:
1. Clean your hands and place compressor on a flat surface.
2. Open the filter cover next to the tube connector on the compressor and add a new filter.
3. Attach plastic tube to the connector on the front of the compressor and the base of the cup.
Ensure the ends are tightly connected to the cup and the compressor
4. Add your solution to the solution cup, gently twist the cap back on.
Make sure the cap is connected tightly so spillage doesn’t occur.
5. Attach mask or mouthpiece to the solution cup
6. Put mask over head or mouthpiece between teeth and close lips around it.
7. Make sure the power switch is turned “off” then plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical outlet.
8. Press power switch to turn on.
9. Take normal breathes until the solution is gone.
To Clean, soak plastic tubing, mask or mouthpiece, and solution cup in warm, soapy water for 15 minutes. Remove and soak in warm water for another 15 minutes then let air dry.
Power Supply: 120V/60Hz
Working Compressor Pressure: >10PSI,Max>40PSI
Compressor free air flow: >10L/min
Maximum Nebulization rate:>.35ml/min
Particle Size rate: 0.5~8μm
Ambient Temperature Range: 50-130°F