Our team at Blue Echo Care wants the best for you and your family. That’s why we developed the easiest to use, most versatile and travel compatible Device on the market!
Operated with a single button, The Blue Echo Care Device is built with a portable design meant for use at home, travel or school!
Filters should be changed every time before usage to ensure that bacteria doesn’t grow in the device. That’s why Blue Echo Care is the ONLY Cool Mist System to include 20 Filters!
How to USE:
1. Clean your hands and place device on a flat surface.
2. Open the filter cover next to the tube connector on the device and add a new filter.
3. Attach plastic tube to the connector on the front of the device and the base of the cup.
Ensure the ends are tightly connected to the cup and the device
4. Add your solution to the solution cup, gently twist the cap back on.
Make sure the cap is connected tightly so spillage doesn’t occur.
5. Attach mask or mouthpiece to the solution cup
6. Put mask over head or mouthpiece between teeth and close lips around it.
7. Make sure the power switch is turned “off” then plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical outlet.
8. Press power switch to turn on.
To Clean, soak plastic tubing, mask or mouthpiece, and solution cup in warm, soapy water for 15 minutes. Remove and soak in warm water for another 15 minutes then let air dry.
Power Supply: AC 110V / 60Hz
Power Consumption: 160VA
Max Pressure: 35 psi to 50 psi
Liter Flow Range: 5~8 L/Min
Operating Temperature: 10°C to +40°C
Note: This is a class 1 FDA registered device, with registration number 3015418903 and is identified as an ear, nose, and throat drug administration device under Regulation Number 874.5220 intended specifically to administer medicinal substances to treat ear, nose, and throat disorders. These instruments include the powder blower, dropper, ear wick, manual nebulizer pump, and nasal inhaler.