This Lung Exerciser device has been proven to help people more effectively recover from Covid-19 and related symptoms.
Blue Echo Care is an American company that cares about the health of American citizens, American jobs and American’s being able to provide for their families. That’s why our Live, Love, Breathe Lung Strengthener and Exerciser was designed, manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the United States. This single product provides 3 different companies jobs for 22 total employees.
Thank you for buying American.
Blue Echo Care
- THE ONLY MADE IN THE USA RESPIRATORY MUSCLE TRAINING DEVICE PURPOSEFULLY BUILT TO STRENGTHEN INTERCOSTAL AND DIAPHRAGM MUSCLES | Live, Love, Breathe again Inhalation and Exhalation Lung Trainer uniquely offers two functions: resistance training on inhale and resistance training on exhale. As both an inspiratory and expiratory muscle trainer; you can set either the Inhale or Exhale knobs to 5 different levels of resistance, offering exceptional and unmatched strength and conditioning that can be adjusted and increased over time. In addition, the Live, Love, Breathe Lung Trainer includes 3 separate mouth pieces of vary size and dimensions, giving the user the option to choose which fits them best.
- MASTER THE FLOW OF OXYGEN AND CARBON DIOXIDE | Your Diaphragm and intercostal muscles are essential for breathing but their health and conditioning is so often overlooked in preventative healthcare. The Live, Love, Breathe Intercostal and Diaphragm Trainer/Exerciser helps you focus on building strength in these two critical muscle groups, allowing easier breathing and oxygenation.
- THERAPY MADE EASY | If you struggle with the symptoms of Asthma, COPD, CHF, dysphagia, or neuromuscular disease like dyspnea, peak cough flow, laryngeal function, QOL, vent weaning, or speech and swallowing performance, then the Live, Love Breath Intercostal and Diaphragm Trainer/Exerciser is here to help.
- UPDATED DESIGN WITH EASY TO TURN KNOBS | I asked my 92-year-old grandmother Laura Jeanne what she didn’t like about other RMT devices on the market and she told me plain and simple: the knobs are too hard to turn. This little statement got the ball rolling and our team started redesigning a legacy model that’s been around for 25 years in desperate need on an update. What we ended up with is a design with extended knobs with groves built in them, meant to be turned with your interdigit folds (the space between your fingers) and not the tips. You don’t have to be a body builder to turn these knobs; just ask my 92-year-old grandma Laura Jeanne.
- 24/7 USA CUSTOMER SUPPORT | Blue Echo Care is an American Medical Device Provider located outside of Portland, Oregon. We design, build and manufacturer our products in our facilities in the USA and are proud to partner with American companies and support hundreds of American workers with jobs. We care deeply about hardworking Americans and don’t want jobs going overseas. Because of that, we only employ American customer service representatives. When you contact Blue Echo Care for help, replacement parts or need a new unit, you know that everything is built and ships from the United States. When you buy from Blue Echo Care, you buy American.