**This is a purchase of 10 Units of KN95 Masks when the Quantity is set to 1**
We’d like to express our deepest thanks and admiration to all of you out there who are on the frontlines fighting this pandemic and keeping us all safe. Until the global shortage of KN95 masks is over, we are ONLY selling this 10-pack of FDA-approved KN95 masks to health care professionals and medical staff. If you are not involved with the medical field and would like to help protect the people that protect us, please see our Donations page here.
KN95 masks are the gold standard for preventing infections in people who are caring for the sick. They keep 95% of 0.3 micron particles out. Our KN95 masks are made of non-woven fabric combined with melt-blown fabric in compliance with FDA regulations. They are equivalent to N95, FFP2, P2, and DS masks. For more information about the different names of these functionally equivalent products, visit our blog.
Our masks are comfortable to wear and include a soft, moldable metal nose piece that helps to secure the mask (and prevent foggy glasses as much as possible!) and comfortable elastic bands that go over each ear. Best of all, they come in a 10-pack so you can dispose of them without worrying it’s your last one.
Thank you again to everyone who is working hard to end this pandemic. We at Blue Echo Care are committed to supporting you, and have donated thousands of these masks already to local first responders. If you know of a healthcare organization that could use more of these masks or other personal protective equipment, please email us directly at email@example.com. Stay safe and our deepest gratitude to you all.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer or Soap and Water before putting on face.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Squeeze the metal band across your nose bridge to tighten the fit.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer or Soap and Water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer or soap and water.